With the way to cook oxtail pho below, it will thicken a new menu of nutritious dishes for your whole family. Try it now.
- 200g oxtail
- 200g American beef ribs
- 50g beef fillet
- A little scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 thinly sliced onion
- Served with: raw bean sprouts, herbs, noodle soup, black sauce, red sauce, chili lime
- Flavoring spices: cardamom, ear flavor, cinnamon, coriander seeds
- Seasoning seasoning: seasoning, salt, sugar, 1 beef noodle soup
Mr Pho serving Oxtail Pho. If you like this dish, please Order Here.
- Shredded cow’s tail to deodorize, clean hair, cool, cut into pieces.
- Flavoring seasoning put in a cloth bag, tie the mouth tightly.
- Put the oxtail and beef ribs in the pot with 3 liters of water. Add some salt. Bring to a boil, add the flavoring bag, cover, reduce heat, cook for about 2-3 hours. When the ribs and oxtail are tender, remove the bag of aromatic seasoning. Add 1 teaspoon of salt, 1.5 teaspoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, and 1 beef noodle soup.
- Put beef broth in a bowl, put green onion, onion, beef fillet into the pot until cooked. Use hot. Served with pho, bean sprouts, herbs.
- To make the oxtail easy to cut, after it is finished, you should store it in the freezer for about 1-2 hours before taking it out to chop.
- The way to cook oxtail pho is hot for a long time, you should put the pho in a hot stone bowl (you can heat the bowl and then put the pho in).