- Char siu: 80g
- Peas: 50g
- White rice: 4 cups
- Sausage: 1 plant
- Carrots: 80g
- Chicken eggs: 2 eggs
- Dried shrimp: 20g
- Minced garlic, scallions, coriander
- Salt, pepper, sugar, cooking oil
- Cashew oil, tomato sauce
- Seasoning seeds
Yangzhou fried rice is a dish that originated in China but has become a familiar part of our Vietnamese menu. This is an appetizer often chosen in large parties. Let’s learn how to cook together!
1. Principle Processing:
- Boiled sausage, diced. Sausage, diced carrots. Chopped green onions. Scrambled eggs. Boiled peas and carrots. Soft soaked dried shrimp.
- Fry the sausages in a hot pan until the fat is smooth, then remove to a plate. Saute 1m minced garlic, add dried shrimp and 1m sugar, stir fry until shiny, pour out on a plate of sausages.
- Mix rice with char siu, peas, carrots, season with 2m Aji-ngon® seasoning, 1/3m salt, 1m sugar, 1M tomato sauce and 1M cashew oil.
- Heat the oil, add the eggs, fry and beat to form thin pieces, then add the mixed rice and stir until the rice grains are soft.
3. How to Use:
Ladle fried rice on a plate, garnish with coriander, served with cucumber, tomato, LISA soy sauce and sliced chili.
If you want to enjoy Combination Fried Rice in Mr Pho, please Order Here. Thank You!