With the method of making grilled chicken with salt and pepper, the skin is crispy, the tender meat is imbued with the flavor of salt and the pungent taste of chili, creating a simple but artistic dish.
- 1 chicken (about 1.5 – 2kg)
- 4 ripe chili peppers
- 2 purple onions
- 1 fresh turmeric branch
- 1 lemon
- 1 lemon leaves
- Raw vegetables: Lettuce, perilla, cucumber…
- Seasoning: Salt, pepper , monosodium glutamate, fish sauce, cooking oil, sugar…
Step 1: Preliminary Processing of Chicken
- First, you use salt to rub on the surface of the chicken to remove the fishy smell, rinse several times with water.
- Then, you open the brake, squeeze and break the chicken back, use a knife to cut a few lines on the surface of the chicken to make it easier for the chicken to absorb the seasoning.
if you love Grilled Chicken Noodle Bowl, You Can Order Here. Thank You!
Step 2: Preliminary Processing of Remaining Ingredients
- Next, you peel fresh turmeric, pound it with 2 purple onions (peeled) and then squeeze out the juice.
- Then with the accompanying raw vegetables, you pick them up. Rinse with diluted salt water, take it out and put it on a basket to drain. With cucumber, you cut it into thin slices to eat.
Step 3: Proceed to Marinate Grilled Chicken With Salt and Pepper
- Next, you spread turmeric juice all over the chicken body to create a beautiful golden color.
- Then, you mix the chicken marinade according to the recipe: 2 tablespoons fish sauce, 2 tablespoons cooking oil, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon MSG, ½ teaspoon pepper, 4 crushed chili peppers, stir well.
- You put the chicken in the bowl, pour the sauce in, then put on gloves and rub the seasoning all over the chicken. Next, place the chicken in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
Step 4: Grill the Chicken With Salt and Pepper
- You take the chicken out, put it in the oven or put it on the charcoal grill. You grill the chicken with low heat, fanning the hand to keep the fire. Then spread the sauce evenly on the surface to help the chicken cook evenly and absorb more flavor. Normally, grilled chicken takes about 2 hours.
- Then you take out the chicken, leave it whole or cut it into pieces, it is very attractive.