First of all, you need to prepare the necessary ingredients to make grilled shrimp vermicelli as follows:
- Lean pork shoulder: 350g
- Shrimp: 250g
- Honey: 3 tablespoons
- Minced lemongrass: 1/2 bowl
- Seasoning: Salt, pepper, sugar, seasoning powder, fish sauce, lemon, garlic, chili
- Lettuce, carrots, peanuts
If you love Grilled Shrimp Noodle Bowl, You can Order Here in Mr Pho Restaurant. Thank You!
- Step 1: When buying lean meat, wash, dry, and cut the lead. Marinate the meat with salt, honey, pepper, fish sauce, minced lemongrass, and seasoning powder. Mix well, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or for about 4 hours to make grilled shrimp vermicelli more delicious and flavorful.
- Step 2: Then put the meat on a tray lined with baking paper. Place in the oven at 190 degrees Celsius for 20-30 minutes, occasionally brushing the meat with marinade, so that the meat does not dry out. If there is a charcoal stove, put the meat on the grill, grilled on charcoal, the meat will be more delicious.
- Step 3: Wash shrimp, remove antennae, marinate shrimp with pepper and salt. Place the shrimp on a baking tray lined with baking paper, place in the oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes, then take out the red-cooked shrimp.
- Step 4: Continue to make delicious grilled shrimp vermicelli at home: Put peanuts in a frying pan until golden, pour into a mortar, and pound.
- Step 5: Peel the carrots, wash them, grate them, put them in a bowl with sugar, salt, water, and vinegar, mix well, season with a bit of sourness and sweetness. You can add green papaya or grated cucumber.
- Step 6: Cut the lemon in half, squeeze the lemon juice, and crush garlic and chili. Put sugar and water in a pot, bring to a boil, let cool, add fish sauce. Stir well, then add some crushed chili garlic and lemon cloves.
- Step 7: Put the vermicelli in a bowl lined with vegetables, arrange shrimp, lean meat, sweet and sour carrots, sprinkle with peanuts, add fish sauce, and enjoy grilled shrimp vermicelli.
Enjoy each soft vermicelli, delicious, chewy shrimp meat, and delicious juicy broth. I wish you success with the easy and delicious way to make grilled shrimp vermicelli above.