- Passion fruit is a full source of vitamins A and C, iron, potassium and other nutritional components as well as biologically active substances beneficial to health. Passion fruit has the effect of better digesting food, promoting health and helping you avoid diseases.
- Passion fruit seeds are an excellent source of fiber. It is the sticky rice that surrounds the seeds that gives passion fruit its special aroma. In addition, passion fruit is rich in vitamin C – an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that reduces asthma symptoms.
- Passion fruit juice has the effect of preventing cancer cells, anti-oxidant cells, boosting immunity, anti-aging.
- Passion fruit is a simple sugar that helps strengthen physical strength, does not cause obesity, passion fruit also helps to reduce anxiety, reduce nervous tension, headaches, high blood pressure …
- In addition, passion fruit also works to help lose weight and treat acne to help women regain their beautiful shape and natural skin. The essential oil in passion fruit seeds is skin-lightening and non-greasy, so it gets absorbed into the skin quickly.
- Passion fruit has the moisturizing and cleansing effect of passion fruit to help nourish all skin types, especially acne-prone skin, anti-aging skin and anti-inflammatory skin very effectively.
- Passion fruit is used quite popularly by housewives in preparation such as passion fruit milk tea, passion fruit yogurt, … cakes such as: mochi cake with passion fruit cream, cool passion fruit mousse, … and even in the restaurants. dishes such as: grilled shrimp with passion fruit sauce, fried ribs with passion fruit sauce, …
- However, if you use passion fruit too much and often, it can cause fatigue, nausea, urticaria… So you can add many other fruits to cool off on hot days!
If you want to try Passion Fruit Smoothie, you can order here. Thank you!