- Fresh shrimp
- 0.5kg vermicelli noodles
- Peanuts, green onions
- Fish sauce, vinegar, lemon, chili, chili satay
- Carrot, white radish, raw vegetables, bean sprouts, cucumber, Siamese coconut water
- Seasoning: salt, pepper, sugar, monosodium glutamate, minced garlic
- Cooking oil
- Shrimp washed, marinated in minced garlic shrimp, salt, pepper, chili pepper.
- White radish, thinly grated carrot, soaked in sugar vinegar. Raw vegetables, washed and chopped cucumber. Price picked up cleaned.
- Chop scallions, add a little salt to the bowl, add boiled cooking oil to make onion fat.
- Cook coconut water to make fish sauce, for spices, sour food. Finally, add minced garlic and chili.
- Place the shrimp on the grill to cook, cool, peel, and remove the head.
Arrange the vermicelli in a bowl, add chopped raw vegetables, cucumber, bean sprouts, grilled shrimp, onion fat on top, sprinkle with roasted peanuts. Serve with a cup of mixed fish sauce.