It’s great to be able to gather with the family around the delicious and rich seafood noodle soup pot, isn’t it? In this article, Mr. Pho will show you how to cook delicious seafood pho.
Pho is a dish with a special flavor that is loved by many people. With non-stop creativity, now, in addition to chicken noodle soup, beef noodle soup, many people learn how to cook seafood Pho to change the menu for family meals every day.
- Seafood: 300g fresh shrimp, 300g fresh squid, 1kg fresh clam, 300g carp meat
- 500 g of tubular bone
- Dried garlic 5 cloves, lemongrass 2 plants.
- Anise petals, 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 100g of bean sprouts
- Onion, ginger, dried onion, coriander, lemon, chili
- Spices: fish sauce, salt, seasoning seeds
Mr Pho is serving delicious Seafood Pho. If you love this dish, please Order Here. Thank You!
- Wash the bones, cut into large pieces and boil, drain the water and rinse again.
- Put the bones in the stew pot with the right amount of water. Lemongrass tied into bundles tightly and then put in the pot of broth.
- When the bones are fine, add the roasted anise, coriander seeds, and ginger onion into the broth.
- Wash all kinds of seafood. Iron shrimp with a beard, fresh cuttlefish cut into bite-sized pieces, carp strained meat cut into pieces. Marinate fish meat with a little seasoning powder and thinly sliced lemongrass. Then put in the pot of boiling water. Season to taste and keep the heat low.
- Baked pho noodles in boiling water, drain the water and put in a bowl, add cilantro and necessary spices. Fill the broth with seafood and enjoy a delicious bowl of seafood pho.