A pleasant warm holiday is perfect for small parties or outdoor parties. Grilled beef vermicelli that is both convenient and delicious to make will be the most appropriate choice for this weekend.
- 500g beef
- 2 teaspoons seasoning seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch of pepper, salt, soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of roasted sesame soup
- Minced garlic, sesame oil, cooking oil, oyster sauce, white wine, green onions.
- Thinly sliced carrots soaked in sweet and sour, thinly sliced cucumbers
- Vermicelli, herbs of all kinds, sweet and sour fish sauce.
- Scallions take the white root part, minced. Crushed roasted sesame with a little salt. Leave the beef in large pieces, pour in white wine, gently squeeze the meat to absorb the wine. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the meat into thin pieces, marinate with onion, minced garlic, pepper, roasted sesame, salt, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, oyster sauce, mix well, sauté with high heat until cooked on both sides.
- Or use grilled with grill. When grilling, the coals must be heated evenly. Bake to where you eat, don’t let the meat dry out for a long time.
Remove the meat to a plate. Served with vermicelli & herbs, salads, pickles and sweet and sour fish sauce
This dish is also extremely delicious with beer.