- 300 gr beef. (If you want to eat tenderloin, choose tenderloin, but if you want a bit chewy and crispy, choose shoulder)
- 1 onion (this ingredient will taste better if you have it, but if you don’t like it, you may not need to add it)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 spoons of sugar
- About half a cup of soy sauce. (Should use light & fragrant soy sauce)
- 1 bulb of garlic
- Black pepper powder
- White onion head
- Roasted sesame until golden, pounded slightly to wake up the aroma.
- Crush garlic to peel, chop finely.
- Onions peeled, chopped areca.
- Purchased beef is washed, drained, sliced thin, and large. To thinly slice beef without breaking it, place the whole meat in the fridge to harden slightly. Then take out the iron knife piece by piece.
- Wash the green onions, then separate the white tubers and the leaves.
How to Make BBQ Beef:
- Marinate beef with soy sauce, sesame oil, cooking oil, sugar, black pepper, garlic, white onion and roasted sesame, mix all the above mixture together. Use plastic gloves to squeeze the meat evenly. Finally add the onion.
- The above mixture is covered and then put in the refrigerator to marinate for 1-2 hours or overnight for the spices to penetrate deeply into the beef.
- Beef is arranged evenly on the griddle, grilled with charcoal or microwave. During the baking process, you should remember to add a layer of marinated satay to make the color of the meat brighter and more intense. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, the meat is fully cooked.
You arrange the beef evenly on the plate, garnish with coriander, trimmed peppers, and green onions so that it is beautiful. This dish is eaten with white rice or used as bait with a little wine. Winter is coming, hurry up and bring home delicious recipes for the whole family to enjoy!